for 1 (or 2) character.  Low level, playing Tuesdays, Westmere, starting
next week, 19th.
Contact me if any one's interested.

Sally

-- to unsubscribe notify mailto:dq-request@dq.sf.org.nz --

SubjectRe: [dq] character required
FromRMansfield@aj.co.nz
DateMon, 11 Jun 2001 11:10:35 +1200
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">I might be interested. &nbsp; Andrew signed me up on Julia's but I haven't been able to get hold of her to confirm any details yet. &nbsp;</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">What was the introduction?</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">I have two characters available - both more low medium than low:</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Shemin-ah, female ice mage, Sea Grass Nomad, competent demeanour, good combat spells (medium level damage etc), but skills etc are pathetic (apart from sticky to her horse like glue). &nbsp;</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Kayseri, female illusionist, loves to be useful, but lets face it, she's an illusionist (who doesn't do disguise). &nbsp;Has high ranks in &nbsp;Illusionary Terrain and Animal.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">If they are not suitable let met know, otherwise I'm going to try and get hold of Julia tonight and finalise what I am doing. &nbsp;I think Julia's game is on Wed and I'd rather play Tuesday. </font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Thanks Rosemary</font>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="Courier New">I've had a player pull out of my adventure for this session, so have space<br>
for 1 (or 2) character. &nbsp;Low level, playing Tuesdays, Westmere, starting<br>
next week, 19th.<br>
Contact me if any one's interested.<br>
<br>
Sally<br>
<br>
<br>
-- to unsubscribe notify mailto:dq-request@dq.sf.org.nz --<br>
</font>
<br>
<br>