Subject[dq-announce] Warning: Character Database on Backup
FromStephen Martin
DateMon, 20 Dec 2004 09:29:11 +1300 (NZDT)
Some time around the 10th or 11th of December, the Dragonquest.org.nz site (including the
Character Database) was restored from a backup onto a different server.
This means that data entered in the week or so before then is currently missing.

I believe that the current plan is for the site & data from the 10th to be restored once the
server changes are complete.  Any changes that have been made since the 10th will be lost when
this happens.

The following characters have been updated since then:
# Mordrin, Dwarf, Non-Mage, Medium, Clare Baldock (Active) Updated: 13/12/04 10:05
# Dellith, Human, Namer, Low-Medium, Clare Baldock (Active) Updated: 13/12/04 10:11
# Arnaud de Montfort Esq, Human, Namer, Low-Medium, Noel Livingston (Active) Updated: 14/12/04 10:24
# Thewar Rior, Human, Mind, Low-Medium, Dylan (Active) Updated: 16/12/04 13:53
# Scratch, Human, E&E, Low-Medium, Jim Arona (Active) Updated: 16/12/04 13:54
# Rowan Velcanthus, Human, Witchcraft, Medium, Jim Arona (Active) Updated: 16/12/04 13:55
# Lizette, Human, Namer, Medium, Dylan (Active) Updated: 16/12/04 14:04

Changes to the other main tables (Adventures, Places, People) are not time stamped so I don't know
if there have been any changes in these areas.

If you know you have made changes then please make a note for yourself of what they are so you can
re-apply them.

I'm afraid that's all I know about what is happening and I don't know when the restore will happen
but I'll send out an Email when it does.

Cheers, Stephen.

-- to unsubscribe notify mailto:dq-announce-request@dq.sf.org.nz --