SubjectRe: [dq] Reaper Bones Kickstart II
FromStephen Martin
DateFri, 4 Oct 2013 08:03:23 +1300
Further not really a sales pitch...

For those that don't want to commit a minimum of US$150, you can grab a $1 pledge which gives
you access to all of the options and probably to most of the core add-ons so you can cherry
pick what you want but probably not at as good a cost per figure.
But if you only want a couple of things or want to limit yourself to a smaller spend, it's a
nice option.

Instructions: Pledge at $1, in one of the next screens you get to edit the amount, increase
this to whatever you want to spend but don't change the pledge level. When the KS is finished
you'll get a link to a pledge manager where you get to choose what to spend your pledged
amount on.
I don't know when or how they'll ask for the shipping cost as they presumably can't confirm it
until closer to shipping time.

On Wed, October 2, 2013 8:41 am, Stephen Martin wrote:
> Reaper Miniatures launched their second Kickstart this morning, it runs till the 26th.
>
> http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-ii-the-return-of-mr-bones
>
> Pledge for the core package is US$100, currently for about 100 figures but likely to be for
> over 200 by the time they finish. Plus pay more for optional add-ons (i.e. $10 for a dragon).
> The core pledge is being bundled in lots of 2,000 backers with later shipping dates for later
> backers.
>
> They haven't specified a shipping cost, international backers must pay actual costs at time of
> shipping (late next year). But my estimate is US$60 to $US120 depending on the size of the
> order.
> Shipping costs are likely to be cheaper if you combine your order with someone else than if
> you have two pledges, provided you keep the total pledge value below the tax free import
> threshold NZ$400.
>
> For those that don't know what the Bones are - they're a high quality plastic miniature (as
> opposed to the traditional metal). They are paint-able, flexible, nearly as good as metal for
> detail (much better than GW plastic figures), and much cheaper than metal.
> The 'Vampire' pack that was US$100 from the first Kickstart now retails for about US$300 with
> a RRP value of all figures in it of about US$500.
>
> I'm not really pushing the hard sell here, just trying to ensure everyone who might be
> interested is aware and has the opportunity. Please spread the word to others not on the email
> lists.
>
> Cheers, Stephen.
>
>
> -- to unsubscribe notify mailto:dq-request@dq.sf.org.nz --
>

-- to unsubscribe notify mailto:dq-request@dq.sf.org.nz --

Subject[dq] Paul Schmidt's phone number?
FromNeil Davies
DateFri, 4 Oct 2013 15:36:48 +1300
--047d7b33ce828f922004e7e12c05
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

Hi out there,

does anyone have Paul's phone number that can get it to me within the next
hour... and preferably earlier?

Thanks!
Neil.

--047d7b33ce828f922004e7e12c05
Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1

<div dir="ltr"><div>Hi out there,<br><br>does anyone have Paul&#39;s phone number that can get it to me within the next hour... and preferably earlier?<br><br></div>Thanks!<br>Neil.<br><div><br></div></div>

--047d7b33ce828f922004e7e12c05--

SubjectRe: [dq] Paul Schmidt's phone number?
FromJulia
DateFri, 04 Oct 2013 16:14:17 +1300
VGV4dGVkClNlbnQgZnJvbSBIdWF3ZWkgTW9iaWxlCgpOZWlsIERhdmllcyA8bnNkYXZpZXNAZ21h
aWwuY29tPiB3cm90ZToKCj5IaSBvdXQgdGhlcmUsCj4KPmRvZXMgYW55b25lIGhhdmUgUGF1bCdz
IHBob25lIG51bWJlciB0aGF0IGNhbiBnZXQgaXQgdG8gbWUgd2l0aGluIHRoZSBuZXh0Cj5ob3Vy
Li4uIGFuZCBwcmVmZXJhYmx5IGVhcmxpZXI/Cj4KPlRoYW5rcyEKPk5laWwuCg==